Current Online Bids and RFPs
- CTC 42-1 Improvements to Laurens County Roads
- CTC 42 Improvements to Laurens County Roads
- Improvements to Laurens County Parking Lots
- Historic Courthouse Exterior Restoration
- Auditing Services
- CPST – EMS Medic 1 Bid Tabulation (05.11.2022 All bids have been rejected)
- RFP 2021-424 – LC NESS Expansion Bid Results
- RFP 2021-423 – Fire Station Roof Repairs
- RFP 2020-423 – Waterloo FD Sprinkler System Upfit Project Bid Tabulation Sheet
- RFP – Gray Court Renovation Project Bid Tabulation Sheet
- RFP 2019-413 “Concrete Driveways”
- Women’s Restroom Remodel – 100 Hillcrest Sq.
- RFP 2019-410 “Neely Ferry Rd Site Grading” Bid Tabulation Sheet
- RFP 2019-411 “Interior Upfit for 2 New Fire Stations” Bid Tabulation Sheet
- Improvements to Laurens County Roads FY 2018-19 – CTC Project #38
- RFP 18-404 Emergency Services Northern Precinct Substation Bid Tabulation Sheet
- Historical Courthouse Conditions Assessment
- Improvements to City of Clinton Roads FY 2017-18 (CTC)
- Improvements to Laurens County Roads FY 2017-18 – CTC Project #37
- Improvements to City of Laurens Roads FY 2016-17
- Improvements to Laurens County Roads FY 2016 – 17 CTC Project #36
- Improvements to Laurens County Roads FY 2015 – 16 CTC Project #34
- Improvements to City of Laurens Roads FY 2015 – 16
Terms and Definitions
An offer submitted by a prospective vendor in response to a request for bid issued by Laurens County.
Request for Proposal (RFP)
An offer submitted by the vendor / offeror in response to the RFP. A proposal is usually requested in cases where the selection of a contractor is to be made on the basis of performance that is offered rather than on that of price alone.
A written document, which sets out all terms and conditions of a purchase transaction with a supplier.
Bidder / Vendor Application
Vendors wishing to be placed on our County bidder/vendor file, may complete a bidder/vendor registration form.
Items declared surplus to the County’s needs are disposed by means of public auction or sealed bids. Auctions or bids are advertised in a paper of general circulation.