Current Online Bids and RFPs
- RFP 2021-424 NESS Addition
RFP # 2021-424 Request for Bid for Addition to Laurens County Northern Emergency Services Precinct Station.
RECEIPT OF BIDS:
Separate sealed bids for the construction of the above-referenced project will be received by the Owner’s representative, October 28, 2020 at 2 PM in the Main Conference Room of the County Administrative complex, 100 Hillcrest Square, Laurens, SC, 29360, and at said office will be publicly opened and read aloud.
The work consists, in general, of site development, construction and associated infrastructure for a third bay addition to the existing Laurens County Emergency Services Northern Precinct on N. Old Laurens Road. All third-party testing and inspection to be provided by the Owner.
An On-Site Mandatory Pre-Bid Conference will be held at the project site at 2544 North Old Laurens Road, Gray Court, SC, at 11:00 AM on October 14, 2020.
Electronic copies of the contract bid documents may be obtained from the County purchasing department by emailing, Billy Wilson, the Purchasing Supervisor email@example.com or by downloading directly from the County https://laurenscounty.us/bids-results/ . Contract Documents have been prepared by Davis & Floyd, Inc., 164 Milestone Way, Greenville, South Carolina 29615.
Each bid must be accompanied by a certified check or cashier’s check of the Bidder, or by a Bid Bond made payable to the Owner, for an amount equal to not less than 5 percent of the total bid as a guarantee that, if the bid is accepted, the required Agreement will be executed and that a 100% Performance Bond, 100% Payment Bond, and an acceptable certificate of insurance will be furnished.
The Owner reserves the right to waive any informalities in bidding and to reject any or all Bids if it is in the Owner’s best interest to do so.
- RFP 2020-423 – Waterloo FD Sprinkler System Upfit Project Bid Tabulation Sheet
- RFP – Gray Court Renovation Project Bid Tabulation Sheet
- RFP 2019-413 “Concrete Driveways”
- Women’s Restroom Remodel – 100 Hillcrest Sq.
- RFP 2019-410 “Neely Ferry Rd Site Grading” Bid Tabulation Sheet
- RFP 2019-411 “Interior Upfit for 2 New Fire Stations” Bid Tabulation Sheet
- Improvements to Laurens County Roads FY 2018-19 – CTC Project #38
- RFP 18-404 Emergency Services Northern Precinct Substation Bid Tabulation Sheet
- Historical Courthouse Conditions Assessment
- Improvements to City of Clinton Roads FY 2017-18 (CTC)
- Improvements to Laurens County Roads FY 2017-18 – CTC Project #37
- Improvements to City of Laurens Roads FY 2016-17
- Improvements to Laurens County Roads FY 2016 – 17 CTC Project #36
- Improvements to Laurens County Roads FY 2015 – 16 CTC Project #34
- Improvements to City of Laurens Roads FY 2015 – 16
Terms and Definitions
An offer submitted by a prospective vendor in response to a request for bid issued by Laurens County.
Request for Proposal (RFP)
An offer submitted by the vendor / offeror in response to the RFP. A proposal is usually requested in cases where the selection of a contractor is to be made on the basis of performance that is offered rather than on that of price alone.
A written document, which sets out all terms and conditions of a purchase transaction with a supplier.
Bidder / Vendor Application
Vendors wishing to be placed on our County bidder/vendor file, may complete a bidder/vendor registration form.
Items declared surplus to the County’s needs are disposed by means of public auction or sealed bids. Auctions or bids are advertised in a paper of general circulation.