Current Online Bids and RFPs
Airfield Lighting Rehabilitation Project
Laurens County, South Carolina will receive sealed, hard-copy bid proposals for the AIRFIELD LIGHTING REHABILITATION PROJECT at the Laurens County Airport, Laurens, South Carolina, FAA A.I.P. No. 3-45-0036-017-2019. Hard-copy bid proposals will be received at the Laurens Council County Administrative Offices located at 100 Hillcrest Square, Laurens, South Carolina 29360, until 2:00 p.m. local prevailing time on Thursday, July 30, 2020. An in-person Bid Opening will not be held. Instead, a virtual Bid Opening will be conducted. Everyone listed on the official planholders list will be notified by email no less than 24 hours prior with instruction including how to participate in the virtual Bid Opening. Bids received after the stated time or at locations other than that listed above will not be accepted.02-LUX-ALR-Notice_to_Bidders
- RFP 2020-423 – Waterloo FD Sprinkler System Upfit Project Bid Tabulation Sheet
- RFP – Gray Court Renovation Project Bid Tabulation Sheet
- RFP 2019-413 “Concrete Driveways”
- Women’s Restroom Remodel – 100 Hillcrest Sq.
- RFP 2019-410 “Neely Ferry Rd Site Grading” Bid Tabulation Sheet
- RFP 2019-411 “Interior Upfit for 2 New Fire Stations” Bid Tabulation Sheet
- Improvements to Laurens County Roads FY 2018-19 – CTC Project #38
- RFP 18-404 Emergency Services Northern Precinct Substation Bid Tabulation Sheet
- Historical Courthouse Conditions Assessment
- Improvements to City of Clinton Roads FY 2017-18 (CTC)
- Improvements to Laurens County Roads FY 2017-18 – CTC Project #37
- Improvements to City of Laurens Roads FY 2016-17
- Improvements to Laurens County Roads FY 2016 – 17 CTC Project #36
- Improvements to Laurens County Roads FY 2015 – 16 CTC Project #34
- Improvements to City of Laurens Roads FY 2015 – 16
Terms and Definitions
An offer submitted by a prospective vendor in response to a request for bid issued by Laurens County.
Request for Proposal (RFP)
An offer submitted by the vendor / offeror in response to the RFP. A proposal is usually requested in cases where the selection of a contractor is to be made on the basis of performance that is offered rather than on that of price alone.
A written document, which sets out all terms and conditions of a purchase transaction with a supplier.
Bidder / Vendor Application
Vendors wishing to be placed on our County bidder/vendor file, may complete a bidder/vendor registration form.
Items declared surplus to the County’s needs are disposed by means of public auction or sealed bids. Auctions or bids are advertised in a paper of general circulation.