Current Online Bids and RFPs
CTC #39 Improvements to Laurens County Roads – REBID
Laurens County Department of Public Works is seeking bids from qualified road construction general contractors for “Improvements to Laurens County Roads
2019/2020″. Bids will be received at this location until 2:00 P.M., July 9, 2019, at which time they will be publicly opened. For further information, contact Keith Garrett or Billy Wilson, at (864) 984-6812. Please ensure that you download both of these documents.
- RFP 2019-413 “Concrete Driveways”
- Women’s Restroom Remodel – 100 Hillcrest Sq.
- RFP 2019-410 “Neely Ferry Rd Site Grading” Bid Tabulation Sheet
- RFP 2019-411 “Interior Upfit for 2 New Fire Stations” Bid Tabulation Sheet
- Improvements to Laurens County Roads FY 2018-19 – CTC Project #38
- RFP 18-404 Emergency Services Northern Precinct Substation Bid Tabulation Sheet
- Historical Courthouse Conditions Assessment
- Improvements to City of Clinton Roads FY 2017-18 (CTC)
- Improvements to Laurens County Roads FY 2017-18 – CTC Project #37
- Improvements to City of Laurens Roads FY 2016-17
- Improvements to Laurens County Roads FY 2016 – 17 CTC Project #36
- Improvements to Laurens County Roads FY 2015 – 16 CTC Project #34
- Improvements to City of Laurens Roads FY 2015 – 16
Terms and Definitions
An offer submitted by a prospective vendor in response to a request for bid issued by Laurens County.
Request for Proposal (RFP)
An offer submitted by the vendor / offeror in response to the RFP. A proposal is usually requested in cases where the selection of a contractor is to be made on the basis of performance that is offered rather than on that of price alone.
A written document, which sets out all terms and conditions of a purchase transaction with a supplier.
Bidder / Vendor Application
Vendors wishing to be placed on our County bidder/vendor file, may complete a bidder/vendor registration form.
Items declared surplus to the County’s needs are disposed by means of public auction or sealed bids. Auctions or bids are advertised in a paper of general circulation.