24 June 2020 Operation Update
PLEASE HELP STOP THE CONTINUED SPREAD OF COVID-19
First and foremost, All Laurens County Departments appreciate your understanding and due diligence during the recent minimizing of County Services during the recent COVID19 Pandemic. As of June 23, 2020, the Laurens County Council has elected to allow public services to resume as normal.
Your health and safety as well as our employees, remains our priority focus at this time. As we begin the process of slowly re-opening, we encourage you to continue to practice safe social distancing, good hygiene and avoiding unnecessary visits to congregate areas, especially if you are considered high risk for serious health complications. Masks or face coverings may help protect you and those around you when you are in public.
– continue to practice safe social distancing, avoiding unnecessary visits to high volume areas:
– preferred use, not mandatory use, of masks;
– encouraging people to use online resources when available;
– please stay home if you are sick;
– All County Council meetings will continue to be live streamed and archived for public viewing.
COVID19 testing sites may be available in your area. Check with the Laurens County Emergency Management Team at 864-984-0812 or by emailing email@example.com