Laurens County Human Resources is accepting applications and Resumes for 3 Firefighter/EMT. Work schedule Monday – Friday, 7 AM – 5 PM.
- High School Diploma or GED,
- 21 years of age,
- Possession of a valid SC Class Drivers’ License, Class E preferred but not required,
- Two to three years of fire service experience.
Required Coursework or Certificates
- NFPA Firefighter 2
- NREMT certification
- Haz-Mat Operations
- Emergency Vehicle Driver Training
- Auto Extrication
- Pump Operations I
- NREMT and CPR must be maintained and current.
Successful applicant must be willing to acquire other courses as required by the department.
Experience working within a combination paid-volunteer organization is an asset.
Employment packages may be obtained at the receptionist desk of the Laurens County Administrative Complex, 100 Hillcrest Drive, Laurens, SC 29360 between the hours of 9 AM and 4:30 PM, Monday through Friday.
Applications will be accepted until position is filled, however, preference will be given to applications received by 4:00 PM, October 16, 2019.
- U.S.P.S mail
Laurens County Administrative Office, Human Resources Suite, 100 Hillcrest Sq., Laurens, SC 29360