Van Transportation Information
Laurens County provides a van service to Veterans. These trips are NOT reimbursed by the Veterans Affairs Office.
To request a van service, Veterans must:
- Request travel at least 72 hours in advance and have a scheduled appointment at the VA Clinic or Hospital.
- Veterans must have a scheduled appointment to ride the van; no exceptions (unless approved by the Veterans Service Officer)
- Only VA appointments at Greenville VA Outpatient Clinic in Greenville, SC on Mondays & Wednesdays 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- Only VA appointments at DORN VA Medical Center in Columbia, SC on Tuesdays & Thursdays 9:00 am – 1:00 pm
- When Veteran uses Veterans Transport Van, you are not eligible to apply for mileage reimbursement from the VA
To discuss van transportation, call our office at (864) 984-4041