Laurens County Fire is dedicated to being focused to meet the ever changing needs of our community while ensuring a safe and secure environment for all through professional development, unity and team work.
Laurens County Fire is committed to providing the highest level of public safety services for our community. We protect lives and property through fire suppression, disaster management, fire prevention and public education.
STATEMENT OF CORE VALUES
We, the members of Laurens County Fire, are committed to the following values in our interactions with coworkers and customers:
- Professionalism– In application, appearance, attitude and standards
- Integrity– Demonstrate honesty and fairness
- Compassion– Demonstrate kindness and empathy
- Responsibility and Accountability– Professionally, personally and fiscally responsible for our actions
- Respect– For each other, our Department, the City Government and our customers, the citizens and visitors of Laurens County
- Diversity– Be open minded and responsive to the uniqueness of our community without regard to age, gender, religion or ethnic origin
- Commitment– In all department endeavors
- Teamwork– Encourage unity and a cooperative attitude
- Health and Safety – Personal and professional health and safety is paramount in fulfilling the mission of Laurens County Fire.
Laurens County has 17 Fire Departments, 4 of which are paid and 13 are volunteer. All of the departments provide not only fire suppression to the citizens of there respective response areas but also provide BLS first response.
- Cross Hill Fire Department
- Clinton City Fire Department
- Durbin Creek Fire Department
- Ekom Fire Department
- Fountain Inn Fire Department
- Gray Court Area Fire Department
- Greenpond Fire Department
- Hickory Tavern Fire Department
- Joanna Fire Department
- Laurens City Fire Department
- Laurens County Fire Department
- Mountville Fire Department
- Renno Fire Department
- Sandy Springs Fire Department
- Waterloo Fire Department
- Western Laurens Fire Department
- Youngs Fire Department