PLEASE HELP STOP THE CONTINUED SPREAD OF COVID-19
COVID19 testing sites are still being scheduled and may be available in your area. Listings are available on this website:
– OR –
Check with the Laurens County Emergency Management Team at 864-984-0812 or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
14 July 2020 – COVID-19 Update
First and foremost, All Laurens County Departments appreciate your understanding and due diligence during the recent minimizing of County Services during the recent COVID19 Pandemic. As of June 23, 2020, the Laurens County Council has elected to allow public services to resume as normal.
Your health and safety as well as our employees remain our priority focus at this time. As we begin the process of slowly re-opening, we encourage you to continue to practice safe social distancing, good hygiene, and avoiding unnecessary visits to congregate areas, especially if you are considered high risk for serious health complications. Masks or face coverings may help protect you and those around you when you are in public.
- We encourage employees, residents and visitors to continue to practice safe social distancing, avoiding unnecessary visits to high volume areas;
- We encourage employees, residents and visitors to avoid touching eyes, nose or mouth with unwashed hands;
- We encourage employees, residents and visitors to please cover your mouth and nose with a tissue or arm sleeve when coughing or sneezing;
- We encourage the preferred use, not mandatory use, of masks (Read Resolution 2020-19C);
- We are encouraging people to use online resources when available;
- We ask for those that are sick to please stay home.