- Install, upgrade, and maintain IT network infrastructure such as WAN, LAN, Internet and email access.
- Provide network security (anti-virus, anti-spam, spyware & intrusion detection) and daily backup of servers.
- Design, develop, implement, and maintain software applications to enable County departments to meet the demands of federal, state, and local mandates.
- Provide services to the public in the most efficient and cost effective manner.
- Install, upgrade, and repair desktop equipment. Provide the most efficient equipment, maintaining this equipment in good working condition and replacing or repairing equipment as necessary.
- Provide Help Desk support to better track and resolve problems. Calls are logged and assigned to IT staff for resolution.
- Provide employee training on current versions of Desktop software.