The Finance Department maintains the financial records of the county and is responsible for compliance with generally accepted accounting principles and with principles prescribed by the Governmental Accounting Standards Board.
Functions & Responsibilities
- Accounts Payable – Provides payment for invoices to County vendors.
- Accounts Receivable – Collection and payment processing for sewer, landfill, solid waste, accommodations fee, Anderson Regional Airport, E-911, and other miscellaneous payments.
- Budgeting – Create and maintain the Annual Operating and Capital Budget.
- Payroll – Process and maintain employee time records and issue employee payroll checks.
- Fiscal Auditing – Preparation of the Comprehensive Annual Financial Report and other financial reports as required or requested by federal and state agencies, County Council, and Administration.
- Grant Administration – Process and maintain all revenues and expenditures for federal, state, or local grants the county receives that supplement existing County programs or assist in the funding of new ones.
FY2023 Adopted Budgets
FY2022 Adopted Budget
FY2021 Adopted Budget
Current Year Budget Information
Adopted Budget FY 2020
FY20 First Draft Budget Summary – Rev
FY20 First Draft Budget Summary – Exp
Ordinance 865 | Ordinance 866 | Ordinance 867
Adopted Budget FY 2019
Adopted Budget FY 2019 | Adopted Fire Budget SPTD FY2019