Laurens County Fire Service is accepting applications and resumes for 2 Firefighter/EMR.
- High School Diploma or GED,
- 21 years of age,
- Possession of a valid SC Class Drivers’ License, Class E preferred but not required.
- 2 – 3 years fire service experience
Required Coursework or Certificates
- NFPA Firefighter 2
- NREMT certification preferred but not required (must take EMT course within 18 months of hire date.
- Haz-Mat Operations
- Emergency Vehicle Driver Training
- Auto Extrication
- Pump Operations I
Successful applicant must be willing to acquire other courses as required by the department. $2,000 annual bonus with NREMT certification.
Experience working within a combination paid-volunteer organization is an asset.
Applications will be accepted until the positions are filled.
- U.S.P.S mail
Laurens County Administrative Office
ATTN: Job Application
100 Hillcrest Sq.
Laurens, SC 29360