- FOOTING – When forms and reinforcement are in place – Prior to placing concrete
- FOUNDATION – Damp proofing, drainage system and floor deck in place – Prior to backfill
- ROUGH – All framing, bracing, fire stopping and electrical, plumbing, mechanical rough inspections are done – Prior to insulating(truss drawings must be on site)
- INSULATION – Prior to covering insulation
- FINAL – On completion of project – Prior to occupancy, at this time a Certificate of Occupancy may be issued (elec., plumb., mech. final inspections required). On all commercial buildings, an inspection by the fire marshal is required as a part of the final inspection.
- SPECIAL INSPECTIONS – As outlined in Chapter 17 of the International Building Code